Dear Korean,
I'm a white boy dating a fabulous Korean girl. She calls me "Oppa" in a exaggerated whiny voice when she wants to annoy me. I need to get her back... any advice on how to annoy this girl? Nothing seems to work.
White Men Can't Tease Korean Girls
Dear WMCTKG,
Tell her you will call her parents and tell them she is dating a white guy. That'll straighten her up real fast.
Readers, any other ideas? Please be funny, not offensive.
Got a question or a comment for the Korean? Email away at askakorean@gmail.com.
Rabu, 17 Maret 2010
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
Dear Korean, How do Korean guys reconcile the wife-beater rep with images like that of the guy in " My Sassy Girl "? My cousin lov...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
Dear Korean, I am a KA, and I run a somewhat successful business doing IT consulting and have thought about trying to go international with ...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
The memorial near Sandy Hook Elementary School ( source ) Regular readers of this blog are probably well-acquainted with the Korean's av...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(270)
-
▼
Maret
(28)
- Time to Come Clean About my other Blog
- Traditional Korean Hairdo for Women
- Jesus Christ, this really needs to stop. Actor Cho...
- How to Persuade Koreans - Take Two
- Hilarious history of Asian men dating non-Asian wo...
- A very nice story about a tribute band, playing mo...
- Ask a Korean! News: English at LG Electronics
- Great Thomas Friedman column on how Asian immigran...
- AAK! Music: Rainy Apgujeong by Brown Eyes (2002)
- A 64-year-old Korean American man from Queens will...
- Ask a Korean! News: Why "Yu-Na Kim"?
- Happy birthday to me.
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: How to Tease a Korean Woman
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: Korean American Job Sites?
- For Crying Out Loud, Grow a Sense of Humor
- Ask a Korean! News: Google Translate Still Sucks
- Korean Language Series - Sino-Korean, Numbers, Cou...
- Ask a Korean! News: Ven. Beobjeong Enters Nirvana
- Here is something for Korean movie fans: Interview...
- This is cool -- one of the flight attendants who s...
- Ask a Korean! News: Epic Battle between Ultraman a...
- A very popular New York Times article this week is...
- AAK! Music: Mackerel by Lucid Fall (2009)
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: Submit Your K-Pop Pantheon
- Ask a Korean! News: The Korean is a Wanted Man
- This is terrific news:Nine people had paid $100 ea...
- Ask a Korean! News: Currency Reform in North Korea...
- Affirmative Action and Asian Americans: the Korean...
-
▼
Maret
(28)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar