Kamis, 06 Agustus 2009

Ask a Korean! Wiki: Online Job Search

Dear Korean,

I am a KA, and I run a somewhat successful business doing IT consulting and have thought about trying to go international with it. I've Googled all over the place for jobs in Korea and the only thing that comes up are ESL jobs. As Internet saavy as I imagine mainland Koreans to be, do you know of internet resources that mainland Koreans check out when job hunting?


Anonymous Coward


Dear Anonymous Coward,

The Korean never had a job in Korea, nor has he ever searched for one. Readers, got anything?

Got a question or a comment for the Korean? Email away at askakorean@hotmail.com.

1 komentar:

  1. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    호빠알바

    BalasHapus