The Korean continues to have online correspondences with noted troll Jeff Meyers from Australia, who apparently hates Koreans very much. On top of trolling around with dumb comments all over the AAK!, Mr. Meyers also sent the following email. (Being that he is clearly a troll, Mr. Meyers no longer gets any anonymity protection from the Korean.)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: What is the diference....
From: Jeff Meyers (jeffable@yahoo.com.au)
Sent: Sat 1/03/09 11:53 PM
To: askakorean@hotmail.com
What is the difference between a Korean and a bucket of shit?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
To which, the Korean replied thusly:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Title: RE: What is the diference....
From: The Korean (askakorean@hotmail.com)
Sent: Sun 1/04/09 1:52 AM
To: jeffable@yahoo.com.au
Your mother doesn't get fucked in the ass by a bucket of shit.
The Korean
www.askakorean.net
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ahem, pardon the Korean's language.
Got a question or a comment for the Korean? Email away at askakorean@hotmail.com.
Sabtu, 03 Januari 2009
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
Dear Korean, I am a KA, and I run a somewhat successful business doing IT consulting and have thought about trying to go international with ...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
The memorial near Sandy Hook Elementary School ( source ) Regular readers of this blog are probably well-acquainted with the Korean's av...
-
Another series in the New York Times that the Korean has been following carefully is Relative Choices , a blog dedicated to the topic of ado...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(143)
-
▼
Januari
(15)
- Ask a Korean! News: Super Bowl 2009
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: Visiting Korea
- Ask a Korean! News: Racism Starts Early
- Korean Last Name Series: Gyeongju Son
- Ask a Korean! News: Don't Let the American Bedbugs...
- Ask a Korean! News: New York Times Finally Catches...
- Depression Among Koreans
- What? A Korean American wrote a play about the con...
- Tragedy: the Korean's favorite Korean restaurant i...
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: Korean Fashion
- The Korean is not touching this topic with a 10-fo...
- FAN DEATH IS REAL
- Based on implicit association test, Korean college...
- Ask a Korean! News: Ongoing with Conversation with...
- Two interesting New York Times articles about Kore...
-
▼
Januari
(15)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar