Dear everyone who sent the Korean questions -- the Korean has not forgotten about you. But the Korean tries to answer all questions in the order received, and the delay is pretty long (right now around 2 months.) The delay is especially long because of the Korea-Japan series, and since there will be another series about language, it's going to be longer.
So when you do send a question that is time-sensitive, please indicate that you want to jump ahead of the line, and the Korean will consider it. Otherwise, expect roughly 2 months of delay. In any case, the Korean will notify you when your question has been answered. Thank you for sending in questions, and thank you for reading!
Rabu, 28 Februari 2007
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
Dear Korean, How do Korean guys reconcile the wife-beater rep with images like that of the guy in " My Sassy Girl "? My cousin lov...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
Dear Korean, I am a KA, and I run a somewhat successful business doing IT consulting and have thought about trying to go international with ...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
The memorial near Sandy Hook Elementary School ( source ) Regular readers of this blog are probably well-acquainted with the Korean's av...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(86)
-
▼
Februari
(12)
- Announcement: New Q&A System
- Korean Language Lesson Series – Methodology
- Read This, Fans of The Departed, and Learn the Truth.
- Looking for Korean Men?
- Korea-Japan Relation Saga, Part III – WWII
- Sae-hae Bok Mah-ni Baht-u-se-yo! -- Part II
- Military Stories
- Happy Commercially Made-up Gift Giving Day!
- Korea-Japan Relation Saga, Part II: Pre-Modern Times
- Ask A Korean! News: KFC - Not from Kentucky
- Super Bowl!
- Gangsters and Thugs, Criminals and Hoods
-
▼
Februari
(12)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar