If you had noticed, there is a little tag on the bottom of the tool bar on the right, called "sitemeter". Sitemeter is this neat thing where the Korean may track how many visitors Ask A Korean! has had, and so on.
One of the features of Sitemeter is that the Korean can see what terms people searched on Google or Yahoo to get to this blog. Overwhelming majority of the search terms, obviously, is "ask a korean" or "ask a korean blog". A search term that keeps on showing up, albeit in small numbers, is "korean fucking". If you were looking for Korean porn and ended up here, the Korean apologizes for disappointing you. But shame on you for employing such a primitive method to search for Korean porn, which is so prevalent all over the Internet it's impossible to miss.
(It is slightly disturbing that there are people specifically looking for Korean porn, as opposed to Asian porn. Let's move on.)
But somehow the next most common search term for people who got here is "Korean men". The Korean doesn't really understand why or how, since when the Korean googled "Korean men," this blog did not show up in the first 10 pages of results. These must be some really persistent people. It is also interesting that a lot of these searchers are from Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines, etc. (Sitemeter also tells the Korean where a visitor is logging in from.)
Well, if you have any questions about Korean men, this is the place to be. The Korean doesn't care how bad your English is -- just ask the Korean! Click on the link on top right, and let's hear from you, Korean-men-seekers.
Minggu, 25 Februari 2007
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
Dear Korean, How do Korean guys reconcile the wife-beater rep with images like that of the guy in " My Sassy Girl "? My cousin lov...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
Dear Korean, The issue over so called "Korean collaborators" is quite the hotbed issue amongst the general Korean populace. Many ...
-
Dear Korean, please explain the reason why Koreans don't smile as much as those of us born in the ole U.S.? Jim B. Hi, dong-seng! I myse...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(86)
-
▼
Februari
(12)
- Announcement: New Q&A System
- Korean Language Lesson Series – Methodology
- Read This, Fans of The Departed, and Learn the Truth.
- Looking for Korean Men?
- Korea-Japan Relation Saga, Part III – WWII
- Sae-hae Bok Mah-ni Baht-u-se-yo! -- Part II
- Military Stories
- Happy Commercially Made-up Gift Giving Day!
- Korea-Japan Relation Saga, Part II: Pre-Modern Times
- Ask A Korean! News: KFC - Not from Kentucky
- Super Bowl!
- Gangsters and Thugs, Criminals and Hoods
-
▼
Februari
(12)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar