Tomorrow, the Korean will board the plane bound for Austin, Texas. SXSW, here we come!
For rest of the week, Ask a Korean! will be running SXSW specials. We have interviews lined up with majority of Korean bands performing in Austin. The Korean will be attending as many concerts as he could, reporting the sights, atmosphere and his impressions. Stay tuned....!
Got a question or a comment for the Korean? Email away at askakorean@gmail.com.
Senin, 10 Maret 2014
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
Dear Korean, How do Korean guys reconcile the wife-beater rep with images like that of the guy in " My Sassy Girl "? My cousin lov...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
[ Series Index ] Finally, the 50 Most Influential K-Pop Artists series kicks off in earnest. The series will progress by providing a fairly ...
-
Dear Korean, Is Korean written left to right or top to bottom? Kathy R. It can be both. Like other East Asian scripts like Chinese or Japane...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(54)
-
▼
Maret
(26)
- The Korean on Monsters of Talk with Margaret Cho
- Against Hashtag Warriors
- NK News Pro: Special Discount for AAK! Readers
- SXSW Final Notes: The Thank You Cards
- SXSW Leftover Notes: The Artists
- SXSW Leftover Notes: The Venues
- SXSW Day 6 Notes: Day Trip to San Antonio
- SXSW Day 5 Notes, and Notes on Love X Stereo's sho...
- SXSW: Notes from Jambinai, Crying Nut, Big Phony S...
- SXSW Interview: Smacksoft
- SXSW Day 4 Notes
- SXSW Interview: Glen Check
- SXSW: Notes from Seoulsonic
- SXSW Interview: Love X Stereo
- SXSW Interview: Big Phony
- SXSW Interview: Crying Nut
- SXSW Interview: Hollow Jan
- SXSW Day 3 Notes
- SXSW: Notes from Hollow Jan and YB Showcases
- SXSW Day 2 Notes
- SXSW Interview: Jambinai
- SXSW: Notes from K-Pop Night Out
- SXSW Day 1 Notes
- SXSW Tomorrow!
- Tofu after Prison
- Kim Yuna's Last Bow
-
▼
Maret
(26)

0 komentar:
Posting Komentar