Live chatters -- sorry, but there is a power outage in my area right before I put up the next song. I am writing this post with my phone. I will come back if the power comes back soon -- its about 10 20 pm now. Otherwise, we will try again next time. Sorry.
Kamis, 16 Juni 2011
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
Dear Korean, How do Korean guys reconcile the wife-beater rep with images like that of the guy in " My Sassy Girl "? My cousin lov...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
[ Series Index ] Finally, the 50 Most Influential K-Pop Artists series kicks off in earnest. The series will progress by providing a fairly ...
-
Dear Korean, Is Korean written left to right or top to bottom? Kathy R. It can be both. Like other East Asian scripts like Chinese or Japane...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(294)
-
▼
Juni
(25)
- Back to the Motherland
- Cool video of the day in the life Ban Ki-Moon, sec...
- Live Chat - 6/24/2011
- Live Chat -- Friday at 10 p.m.
- Quick Hitters on Illegal Immigration
- Ask a Korean! News: Korea is a Shining Example of ...
- How do you make yourself attractive to Korean men?
- Live chatters -- sorry, but there is a power outag...
- Live Chat - 6/16/2011
- Live Chat -- Tonight at 10 p.m. EST
- The Korean began moonlighting at Marmot's Hole, wr...
- Korean Father's Day Gift?
- Tremendous piece about Ichiro and Asian Americans ...
- Diane Farr, who wrote a nice column for the New Yo...
- Confucianism and Korea - Part VI: The Korean on Co...
- Drunk Last Night, Drunk the Night Before, Gonna Ge...
- Well, this is something.Approximately 1,000 French...
- Interesting article about dog meat consumption in ...
- Ask a Korean! News: Mr. Joo Seong-Ha on Kim Family...
- Great article by Prof. Peter Beck of Keio Universi...
- The Korean's Summer Barbecue Recipe
- Wesley Yang Replies -- The Korean's Short Reply, a...
- Very nice New York Times article about interracial...
- What is Korean Food?
- The Korean's Advice for Recent College Graduates
-
▼
Juni
(25)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar