Dear Korean,
I've been living in Korea for 4 months, have been to some great/not so great restaurants, and now the time is approaching for my birthday festivities. I'm trying to find a restaurant thats open past 10pm near Hongdae or surrounding areas. I work late and am always starving after, but usually end up just grabbing street food on the way out to the bars. I'd like to go somewhere friendly with good seating. Korean, Thai, Italian, doesn't matter. I'm staying open minded. I eat Korean all the time, so something different might be nice. Do you have any suggestions?
Cassie
Have at it, Korea-based readers. In fact, do not limit to any one neighborhood -- let's hear them all. What are the places you like for parties?
Got a question or a comment for the Korean? Email away at askakorean@gmail.com.
Jumat, 01 Oktober 2010
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
Dear Korean, I am a KA, and I run a somewhat successful business doing IT consulting and have thought about trying to go international with ...
-
Dear Korean, I am looking for a recipe for a Korean soup that's got a clear broth and is made with turnips. Do you know what I am talkin...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
The memorial near Sandy Hook Elementary School ( source ) Regular readers of this blog are probably well-acquainted with the Korean's av...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(270)
-
▼
Oktober
(26)
- A plea to Korean American parents for Halloween: ...
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: What is the Best City for Asia...
- In today's "court-decision-that-makes-you-shake-yo...
- Very clever -- Daewoo Securities, as a charity eve...
- Still More about Korean Names!
- Like a G6 by Far East Movement, a hiphop group mad...
- 50 Most Influential K-Pop Artists: 44. Yoon Do-Hyeon
- Cut Peppers (Owww.....)
- Ask a Korean! News: Islamophobia Reaches Korea
- Here is a piece of news to chew on:Germany's attem...
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: Freelancing in Korea?
- Ask a Korean! News: Kim Jong-Un Propaganda Begins
- The Korean on Model Minority Myth
- Anti-Fan Death is Real?
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: How to Become a Makeup Artist?
- The Korean is two episodes into the new Hawaii Fiv...
- 50 Most Influential K-Pop Artists: 45. Girls' Gen...
- Germany, 20 years after unification, still has une...
- Ask a Korean! News: Nambuk Story on North Korean S...
- Fantastic article about translations on New York T...
- Ask a Korean! News: Critical Kimchi Shortage in Korea
- THE PRESIDENT: Now, I have to ask my Republican f...
- AAK! PSA: New Documentary from LiNK
- Happy October 4.
- Ask a Korean! News: Interview with Mahbub Alam
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: Any Good Place for a Party?
-
▼
Oktober
(26)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar