Dear Korean,
A very good friend of mine will be leaving for Korea next month to teach English in Seoul for at least a year. I want to get her a really nice gift that will be useful to her during her stay. But I have no idea where to begin. Any suggestions?
Diya
Dear Diya,
The Korean has always been able to find everything he needed in Korea, so he does not know. Readers, any suggestions?
Got a question or a comment for the Korean? Email away at askakorean@gmail.com.
Senin, 24 Mei 2010
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
Dear Korean, How do Korean guys reconcile the wife-beater rep with images like that of the guy in " My Sassy Girl "? My cousin lov...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
Dear Korean, The issue over so called "Korean collaborators" is quite the hotbed issue amongst the general Korean populace. Many ...
-
Dear Korean, please explain the reason why Koreans don't smile as much as those of us born in the ole U.S.? Jim B. Hi, dong-seng! I myse...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(270)
-
▼
Mei
(20)
- The Secrets of Lost - Daniel Dae Kim's Korean Accent
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: Where Are You Watching the Wor...
- Here is a CNN report on Arizona's crackdown on tea...
- ROKS Cheonan -- What You Need to Know, What You Ne...
- According to Wall Street Journal, crime rate fell ...
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: Gifts for a Prospective ESL Te...
- Fascinating article about LPGA star Christina Kim ...
- The World Cup is approaching rapidly. Jamie Trecke...
- Apropos of nothing...The Korean attended a concert...
- The Swedru All Blacks F.C. of Ghana sends their we...
- Ask a Korean! News: How to be a Power Blogger by M...
- Interesting Financial Times article comparing how ...
- If cheering for LeBron's implosion is wrong, the K...
- Recipe -- Beef Turnip Soup
- Ask a Korean! News: Korean and Japanese Scholars I...
- ...and here is the Deprofiler to wear when traveli...
- Mr. Clarence Dupnik, sheriff of Pima County, Arizo...
- When the Korean's friends plan his bachelor party,...
- Korea, in English?
- Ask a Korean! News: Arizona Demotes Teachers for H...
-
▼
Mei
(20)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar