The Korean wonders who at New York Times keep on writing these articles about contemporary Korean society -- does anyone else see articles about Korea in a much greater frequency than other Asian countries (minus China perhaps), or is it just the Korean?
At any rate, today's article is about how Korean fathers are left behind for children to learn English.
Senin, 09 Juni 2008
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
Dear Korean, How do Korean guys reconcile the wife-beater rep with images like that of the guy in " My Sassy Girl "? My cousin lov...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
[ Series Index ] Finally, the 50 Most Influential K-Pop Artists series kicks off in earnest. The series will progress by providing a fairly ...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
Dear Korean, Is Korean written left to right or top to bottom? Kathy R. It can be both. Like other East Asian scripts like Chinese or Japane...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(181)
-
▼
Juni
(17)
- Identical Korean Fashion
- 58 years ago on June 25, the Korean War began, and...
- What Makes a Person a Korean?
- RIP, George Carlin."You don't pay hookers to have ...
- Here are some highly interesting numbers about int...
- Diversity at ballpark racing has come a long way. ...
- Here is Your Response, Ray
- Even a day later, the Korean is sick to his stomac...
- The Korean needs to say nothing about this NYT art...
- The Korean has said all along that the moment the ...
- Here is another thing about America on which Ameri...
- Two quick things about the very large protest (est...
- The Korean wonders who at New York Times keep on w...
- The Classic Tip Question
- Some people would not believe the Korean that Euro...
- Dear readers,could somebody help Melissa out?Dear ...
- Ask A Korean! News: Those Crazy Cows
-
▼
Juni
(17)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar