This NY Times article was the second most emailed article of the day, so how can this not make the Korean blog? It's something that the Korean already knew, but might be interesting for those who did not know how advanced Korea is with respect to its Internet culture.
C'oup de Grace of the article? The pictures of pasty sun-deprived Korean kids, and the hysterical foblish at the end of it. Check it out.
The Korean has been busy, but with Thanksgiving coming up, there will be some posts forthcoming.
Got a question or a comment for the Korean? Email away at askakorean@hotmail.com
Senin, 19 November 2007
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
Dear Korean, I am a KA, and I run a somewhat successful business doing IT consulting and have thought about trying to go international with ...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
The memorial near Sandy Hook Elementary School ( source ) Regular readers of this blog are probably well-acquainted with the Korean's av...
-
Another series in the New York Times that the Korean has been following carefully is Relative Choices , a blog dedicated to the topic of ado...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(86)
-
▼
November
(8)
- Ask A Korean! News: Slabs of LA Times Articles
- Ask A Korean! News: Race Riots in France
- Korean Language Lessons - Particle I (Classificati...
- "What's his name? I don't know, I can't read his n...
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Ask A Korean! News: Transplants
- Ask A Korean! News: Those Web-Addicted Koreans
- Korean Women -- Fixer-Uppers?
-
▼
November
(8)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar