Today is Saturday, October 21, 2006. And today will be the birthday of this blog, Ask A Korean. This blog is inspired by Ask A Mexican (take a sample: http://www.ocweekly.com/columns/ask-a-mexican/ask-a-mexican/25980/) written by Gustavo Arrellano for the OC Weekly.
In other words, I plan to answer any question you might have about the Korean people, both Korean American and Koreans in the old country. And by "any question", I mean ANY QUESTION. Ever had a question about why Korean women are so terrible in driving? Ask me. Ever wondered why Korean men beat their wives? Ask me. Ever wondered why your Korean parents would not take the plastic cover off their mattresses? Just ask me. No judgments, no screenings, and certainly no holds barred.
Send your emails to AskAKorean@hotmail.com. Looking forward to your comments!
-the Korean.
Sabtu, 21 Oktober 2006
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
Dear Korean, How do Korean guys reconcile the wife-beater rep with images like that of the guy in " My Sassy Girl "? My cousin lov...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
[ Series Index ] Finally, the 50 Most Influential K-Pop Artists series kicks off in earnest. The series will progress by providing a fairly ...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
Dear Korean, The issue over so called "Korean collaborators" is quite the hotbed issue amongst the general Korean populace. Many ...
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar