Quick advisory for everyone who lives in Seoul:
In the Umyeonsan area where there had been a mudslide, there used to be a military base that was surrounded by land mines. Authorities say they recovered almost all of them, but a little more than 10 mines are still out there. Simple advice: do NOT go near the mudslide area.
Kamis, 28 Juli 2011
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
Dear Korean, How do Korean guys reconcile the wife-beater rep with images like that of the guy in " My Sassy Girl "? My cousin lov...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
[ Series Index ] Finally, the 50 Most Influential K-Pop Artists series kicks off in earnest. The series will progress by providing a fairly ...
-
Dear Korean, Is Korean written left to right or top to bottom? Kathy R. It can be both. Like other East Asian scripts like Chinese or Japane...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(294)
-
▼
Juli
(17)
- Korea, whose students dominate international exams...
- AAK! PSA: Things to do at the Incheon Airport
- Quick advisory for everyone who lives in Seoul:In ...
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: ESL Certificate Programs?
- Are Vaccinations Safe?
- The researchers at TestYourVocab.com are gathering...
- Ask a Korean! News: How LG Made the World's First ...
- Just a little bit more rant on airlines...
- Uh, No. Arirang Belongs to Korea. Thanks.
- The Email that Made the Korean Instantly Lose All ...
- Ask a Korean! News: TV & Radio Producers Arrested ...
- Here is Ms. Alyssa Donovan from Maine, second-plac...
- The Korean is finding the blog Circles and Squares...
- IMF Bailout of Korea During East Asian Financial C...
- AAK! PSA: Korean Art Show in Santa Monica
- Quick Recap of the Korean's Visit to the Motherland
- KAL v. United
-
▼
Juli
(17)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar