Hilarious LA Times article about ajumma in Korea.
Kamis, 22 April 2010
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
Dear Korean, I am a KA, and I run a somewhat successful business doing IT consulting and have thought about trying to go international with ...
-
Dear Korean, I am looking for a recipe for a Korean soup that's got a clear broth and is made with turnips. Do you know what I am talkin...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
The memorial near Sandy Hook Elementary School ( source ) Regular readers of this blog are probably well-acquainted with the Korean's av...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(270)
-
▼
April
(19)
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: Jobs! Jobs! Jobs!
- Absolutely must-read article about North Korea by ...
- Ask a Korean! News: Interview with Kim Su-Hyeon
- 50 Most Influential K-Pop Artists Series: Just Mi...
- Ask a Korean! News: Get Your LiNK T-Shirts Here
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: Streaming American Movies in K...
- Arizona decided that Asians and Latinos need to ca...
- Hilarious LA Times article about ajumma in Korea.
- Who Are These People in Orange T-Shirts in the Str...
- Ask a Korean! News: Mr. Joo Seong-Ha on ROKS Cheon...
- The Korean is off to his bachelor party in Vegas. ...
- Traditional Family Feud?
- The Korean visited a Chinese lunch buffet nearby, ...
- Excellent video of Dr. Jim Yong Kim, president of ...
- Ask a Korean! News: Comparative High School Studen...
- 50 Most Influential K-Pop Artists Series: Introduc...
- Interesting article in Dong-A Ilbo -- Elementary, ...
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: Can I Haz Some Solitude?
- 10 Books that Influenced the Korean's View of the ...
-
▼
April
(19)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar