Today was the 59th anniversary of the beginning of the Korean War.
Kamis, 25 Juni 2009
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
Dear Korean, How do Korean guys reconcile the wife-beater rep with images like that of the guy in " My Sassy Girl "? My cousin lov...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
Dear Korean, I am a KA, and I run a somewhat successful business doing IT consulting and have thought about trying to go international with ...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
The memorial near Sandy Hook Elementary School ( source ) Regular readers of this blog are probably well-acquainted with the Korean's av...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(143)
-
▼
Juni
(10)
- Today was the 59th anniversary of the beginning of...
- Good to see that Hawaiians are listening to the Ko...
- Someone apparently put AAK! as an external link fo...
- Is It Safe to be in Korea Now?
- Ask a Korean! News: Joo Seong-Ha on Laura Ling and...
- Ask a Korean! News: Your World Champion Los Angele...
- Ask a Korean! News: Some Korean Singers Will be in LA
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: Oppa! Oppa! Oppa!
- Lakers woooooot
- Ask a Korean! News: Nuclear Weapon and Two Prescri...
-
▼
Juni
(10)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar