- Spanish people are really freakin' racist. Seriously.
- Customer service is a lost art in Austria.
- Hungary is shockingly similar to Korea.
- Never buy anything at train stations in Europe, except train tickets. Especially things that do not have their price listed, and when you are in a hurry to get some change.
- The beauty of Budapest is incredibly underrated.
- Prague remains the Korean's favorite city in Europe.
- Europeans really need to stop with the staring.
- The Korean's next vacation destination will be Japan, just to make sure he doesn't have to deal with the fucking "gonichiwa"s.
Vacation was great. It is good to be back to the land of the free.
Got a question or a comment for the Korean? Email away at askakorean@hotmail.com.
Minggu, 31 Agustus 2008
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
Dear Korean, How do Korean guys reconcile the wife-beater rep with images like that of the guy in " My Sassy Girl "? My cousin lov...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
Dear Korean, The issue over so called "Korean collaborators" is quite the hotbed issue amongst the general Korean populace. Many ...
-
Dear Korean, please explain the reason why Koreans don't smile as much as those of us born in the ole U.S.? Jim B. Hi, dong-seng! I myse...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(181)
-
▼
Agustus
(23)
- Random Lessons that the Korean Learned during His ...
- The Korean will be on vacation until September. Ev...
- Korean Development Bank is considering buying Lehm...
- Discussion Topic: Racism
- AAK - Adopt a Korean!
- Okay, this is getting really old now.
- Ask a Korean! News: Americans, Take out Your Passp...
- Happy Liberation Day for all Koreans out there.
- The Korean might live to see the day when whites a...
- Ask a Korean! News: Linklets for Oriental-Loving S...
- Korea beat U.S. in baseball. Good thing that the K...
- Very interesting history of beer in Korea, via Kor...
- New York Times describes the Korean's life from ag...
- The Korean always knew Beijing Olympics would be m...
- Ask a Korean! News: How about a Cheeseburger Instead?
- Yo Mama So Fat.... Wait, the Other Way Around
- Ask a Korean! News: Afterwards, Spanish National B...
- Taiji is back!!! Rejoice!!!!
- The Korean is in the news again.Ask A Korean! is N...
- It’s Not Just That They All Look the Same
- Dear Readers,Would anyone like to help out Jeff? T...
- Ask a Korean! News: The Most Brilliant Thing You W...
- Ask a Korean! News: Introducing Our New Associate ...
-
▼
Agustus
(23)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar