Do you ever wonder why people from other countries, even those who are supposed to be allies, hate America? Shit like this is one of the reasons.
Getting an American visa in Korea is a massive pain in the ass, and the Korean is positive that visa-processing alone makes Koreans hate America more than they otherwise would.
Rabu, 14 Mei 2008
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
Dear Korean, How do Korean guys reconcile the wife-beater rep with images like that of the guy in " My Sassy Girl "? My cousin lov...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
[ Series Index ] Finally, the 50 Most Influential K-Pop Artists series kicks off in earnest. The series will progress by providing a fairly ...
-
Dear Korean, Is Korean written left to right or top to bottom? Kathy R. It can be both. Like other East Asian scripts like Chinese or Japane...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(181)
-
▼
Mei
(12)
- Meet the Koreans
- The Korean generally does not trust Wikipedia, con...
- Ask A Korean! News: Placenta Injection?!
- If you would like to know what horrible costs wars...
- Those Korean Beaners
- Are you a Korean American? Then take this official...
- The Korean briefly touched upon Korean adultery la...
- People magazine did a feature on Rain, now of Spee...
- Do you ever wonder why people from other countries...
- Happy Mother's Day for all the moms out there. As ...
- Interesting, and rare, post about race relations o...
- Becoming Korean Citizen
-
▼
Mei
(12)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar