If there ever was a question about whether U.S. is more or less racist compared to the rest of the world, L.A. Times has a fantastic article that affirms the Korean's previously stated answer. The article is about China, but the situation is the same throughout Asia, definitely including Korea.
Got a question or a comment for the Korean? Email away at askakorean@hotmail.com.
Senin, 29 Oktober 2007
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
Dear Korean, I am a KA, and I run a somewhat successful business doing IT consulting and have thought about trying to go international with ...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
The memorial near Sandy Hook Elementary School ( source ) Regular readers of this blog are probably well-acquainted with the Korean's av...
-
Another series in the New York Times that the Korean has been following carefully is Relative Choices , a blog dedicated to the topic of ado...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2007
(86)
-
▼
Oktober
(8)
- Ask A Korean! News: Position Open in Asia, Asians ...
- "All o'Y'all Look Alike!!"
- The Korean is Featured on the Mexican!
- Ask A Korean! News: Koreans Know How to Cheer
- Culturalism: Racism of the 21st Century
- Announcement: The Korean has a job
- Ask A Korean! News: Presidential Race and a Collec...
- Announcement: New Rule
-
▼
Oktober
(8)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar