This is an index of posts dealing with Korean names.
Why are there so many "Kim"s in Korea?
What are different clans within a Korean last name?
How do you create a Korean name?
What is my Korean name?
Why do Korean siblings have similar names?
Is Name Change Common in Korea?
Sabtu, 28 Februari 1998
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
Dear Korean, How do Korean guys reconcile the wife-beater rep with images like that of the guy in " My Sassy Girl "? My cousin lov...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
Dear Korean, I am a KA, and I run a somewhat successful business doing IT consulting and have thought about trying to go international with ...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
The memorial near Sandy Hook Elementary School ( source ) Regular readers of this blog are probably well-acquainted with the Korean's av...
Blog Archive
-
▼
1998
(11)
-
▼
Februari
(11)
- Learning Korean Language Series Index
- Military Service Series Index
- The Sewol Tragedy Series Index
- Korean Names Series Index
- Korea-Japan Relation Saga Index
- Translated Articles by Joo Seong-Ha Index
- AAK! Music Index
- IMF Bailout of Korea Series Index
- Suicide in Korea Series
- Confucianism and Korea Series Index
- 50 Most Influential K-Pop Artists Series Index
-
▼
Februari
(11)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar