A good, quick-and-dirty overview of Korea's automobile industry, courtesy of the blog The Truth about Cars -- just in case you need this sort of thing. TTAC is also running a very interesting "Korea Week" for this week. The review of 2000 Hyundai Tiburon is a delightful read.
Korea Week: A Look At Their Auto Industry [The Truth about Cars]
Selasa, 16 November 2010
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Korean, I have been watching Korean dramas and there is something I noticed. When someone is not feeling well, they will use a needle t...
-
Oh boy: The African American community in Dallas has been protesting a gas station run by a Korean-born U.S. citizen in a predominately blac...
-
[See Part I here.] This is Part II of the translation of Mr. Joo Seong-Ha's account of North Korean soccer history and analysis. -----...
-
. . .that sooner or later, big law firms will get their revenge for allowing their associates to have a Christmas break, and a super-sized l...
-
Dear Korean, I am a KA, and I run a somewhat successful business doing IT consulting and have thought about trying to go international with ...
-
Dear Korean, I am looking for a recipe for a Korean soup that's got a clear broth and is made with turnips. Do you know what I am talkin...
-
Dear Korean, Since I arrived in Korea, I have wondered about the national obsession for cute things. I know of no other place where grown me...
-
Dear Korean, I'm guessing I'm the bajillionist person to ask this, but just in case... I saw this news article today, and find it v...
-
. . . that rain means slower traffic. Must-read piece on how East Asian Studies scholars in the U.S. attempted to silence Iris Chang, author...
-
The memorial near Sandy Hook Elementary School ( source ) Regular readers of this blog are probably well-acquainted with the Korean's av...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(270)
-
▼
November
(23)
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: Korean Comics?
- The Korean has a lot of reservation about this who...
- Have you ever wondered what the news of North Kore...
- Happy Thanksgiving
- North Korea's Shelling of Yeonpyeong-do -- What Yo...
- The Korean is aware that Yeonpyeong-do, island in ...
- What is More Important -- Dogs or a Person?
- AAK! PSA: Support the DREAM Act
- The Mexican Asks the Korean (Again)
- Ask a Korean! News: Never Mess with an Ajumma with...
- A good, quick-and-dirty overview of Korea's automo...
- 50 Most Influential K-Pop Artists: 42. Jang Yoon-...
- The highly popular "36 Hours" series of the New Yo...
- Overrated/Underrated -- the Asian Way
- 50 Most Influential K-Pop Artists: 43. Leessang
- Ask a Korean! Wiki: Free Korean Language Classes?
- Interesting.For understandable reasons, Japanese o...
- Korean Age is Coming
- Oh Europe, you never let the Korean down.Footy fan...
- Congratulations to all Korean American politicians...
- Ask a Korean! News: The Cruelest Meeting
- Tim Lincecum was half Filipino??
- AAK! PSA: Film Festival
-
▼
November
(23)
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar